Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's because Adrienne's been rappin' for about 17 years, okay?

It's time to try and breath some life back into my blog, which has been a victim of infanticide. I stole Adrienne's style of headline just this once, because her blog is incredible. Which is why we're here now.

Work at a job that doesn't pay me anything and camp in a living room for 4 months? Pass that up? Absolutely not. I'm now in Holladay keepin' it real as ever. It's an adjustment. I'd compare it to trying to merge onto I-15, but that metaphor is ridiculously too convenient.

Oh, and earlier today my computer asked if I wanted to join the wireless network coming from Dane Cook's dressing room.






Those are pretty much the most exciting parts about my life.

Til next time!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I think it's closer to seventeen and a half, thank you very much.