Monday, December 29, 2008

The only thing worse than making a Christmas album

is endorsing a commemorative coin.



I realize Montel Williams is like the Detroit of respectable human beings, but I miss the days where I was able to avoid seeing him by avoiding his show. Now he's just pooping on my Obama party. These new Obama Coin mini-infomercials are too awful to even laugh at. C'mon, guys, you're making an ass out of him before he's even got a chance. Let's make sure he's as kick-ass as we all hope. That's how this coin thing works.

You've gotta be kidding. The ad just came on again...
If you order now, you get Obama on the back of the Hawai'i quarter... because that makes sense.

Have you seen the commercials for the blankets with sleeves? Now you can be the proudest cult member at your son's football games!

Oh, and the "Utah poof?" Yeah... it's now available for $19.99. Don't believe me? Click here.

Please. Someone pull me away from the TV.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I was really hoping that the "happie hair" commercial was really just an SNL skit. Someone stop them.

Moudi said...

hey hey! i see u started blogging :D

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby Jesus. That Bumpit thing is scary. I has to show it to my coworker who proceeded to watch all the videos on the website.

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way, have you heard that those Obama coins are just quarters with stickers on them? Fabulous. The people that bought them are feeling all betrayed. I kind of wonder what they expected.